Tile Roof Replacement | Broward, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties, FL
T. Ryan is fully qualified in all aspects of tile roof replacement. From our first consultation through project completion we work closely with all clients to ensure satisfaction. We understand the importance of doing the job right and always work to not only meet our clients’ expectations, but exceed them. Our work throughout the Florida Keys region, Palm Beach County and Broward County consistently shows care and dedication.
Tile Replacement Process
- Complete removal of the existing roof system including tile, shingles, asphalt sealants, asphalt paper, boots, vents, and fasteners. Prepare any tie-in areas to existing roofs for reroof application.
- Remove and replace any and all rotted roof sheathing throughout entire roof area.
- Remove and replace any and all rotted fascia board.
- Refasten entire roof deck using 8d ring shank nails to “code plus” strength. **note: this step may qualify for insurance reductions**
- Provide documentation of refastenting for owner.
- Install self adhered modified rubber tile secondary waterproof underlayment at all flashing areas and top layer to entire roof area.
- For extra protection, install new modified rubber flat roof membrane at dead valley/wall/chimney detail areas, fastened, masticsized, and anchored to wall using fascia/cap anchor bar, where applicable.
- For extra protection, install new sa-p modified rubber flat roof membrane at flat roof tie-in, fastened and masticsized, where applicable.
- Install new velux self-flashed, all-inone, leak proof, hurricane tempered glass skylight(s) over existing opening(s), fastened and masticsized, where applicable.
- Install new lead boots over plumbing stacks and vents over exhaust areas, fastened and masticsized, where applicable.
- Install new prepainted drip edge flashings entire perimeter of roof, fastened and masticsized.
- Install new valley metal down all valley areas, fastened and masticsized, where applicable.
- Paint all boots and vents to match tile color, where applicable.
- Install new solar powered attic ventilators with thermostat control for proper attic ventilation, fastened and masticsized, where applicable.
- Install new prepainted eve riser flashing metal at perimeter edge of roof.
- Install tile to the entire roof area adhered using polyurethane foam adhesive and stainless steel screws.
- Install cap tiles at all hip & ridge areas using tile-tite cement and stainless steel screws to achieve the highest wind resistance.
- Clean up and remove all debris. Use magnet to remove fasteners from lawn.
- Ten (10) year guarantee on all work performed from T. Ryan Contracting.
- Fifteen (15) year guarantee on tile underlayment from manufacturer.
- Fifty (50) year guarantee on all tiles from manufacturer.
Contact us with any questions regarding our services or for customer references. Our team is standing by ready to answer any questions you may have, or to set up a consultation today.
Phone: 305.872.9214 (Florida Keys)
Phone: 954.913.0025 (South Florida)