Metal Roof Replacement | Broward, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties, FL
T. Ryan Contracting is fully qualified in the replacement of metal roofs in Pam Beach & Broward Counties and beyond. It is important to remember that the replacement of a metal roof takes more than just attaching metal roofing material. There are many details that may seem insignificant by themselves but they are an important and integral part of a long lasting roofing system . There are many important choices to be made in order to fit your needs and ensure a long-lasting roof. We sit down with all clients to go through the process of making the best decisions to fit their unique situation. We have spent years mastering the process of metal roof replacement and understand that no two clients needs, or roofs are the same and make sure that the correct solution is always put in place to ensure a long lasting roof life. For more information regarding the process of metal roof replacement please contact us at 305.872.9214.
- Complete removal of the existing roof system including tile, shingles, asphalt sealants, asphalt paper, boots, vents, and fasteners. Prepare any tie-in areas to existing roofs for reroof application.
- Remove and replace any and all rotted roof sheathing throughout entire roof area.
- Remove and replace any and all rotted fascia board that is accessible without the removal of exterior structures.
- Refasten entire roof deck using 8d galvanized ring shank nails to “code plus” strength. **note: this step may qualify for insurance
- Install self adhered secondary waterproof underlayment ( high temp peel and stick ) over entire roof area. ** this too may qualify for additional insurance discounts **
- Install new modified rubber flat roof membrane at dead valley/wall/chimney detail areas, fastened, sealed, and anchored to wall using fascia/cap anchor bar, where applicable.
- Install new modified rubber flat roof membrane at flat roof tie-in, fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- Install new skylight(s) over existing opening(s), fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- Install new epdm compression boots over plumbing stacks, fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- Install new vents over kitchen, dryer, and bathroom exhaust openings, fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- Install new prepainted drip edge flashings in full bed of butyl sealant around entire perimeter of roof, fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- Install new valley metal down all valley areas, fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- Paint all boots and vents to match metal color, where applicable.
- Install new roof “ Gooseneck “ vents out of same metal as roof. fastened and sealed, where applicable.
- **colored roof systems available. See metal upgrade sheet for colors, metal system types, and metal styles.**
- Install new 5 “v” crimp, standing seam or Victorian style Metal shingles as may be required in roof restorations in Old Town , Key West. T.Ryan Contracting has installed many Historical Roof replacements in “ Old Town “ All Roofs fastened as to achieve “code plus” wind design.
- Install cap metal at all hip & ridge areas ( all cap metal is hand notched further increasing wind resistance of system) , fastened, where applicable.
- Clean up and remove all debris. Use magnet to remove fasteners from lawn.
- Install custom gable end “ closure metal flashing “ in full bed of butyl sealant on roof side , adding greatly to system wind resistance.
- Ten (10) year guarantee on all work performed from T.Ryan Contracting .
- Twelve (12) year guarantee on metal underlayment from manufacturer.
- Fifty (50) year guarantee on all metal from manufacturer. Color finishes come with a thirty (30) year manufacturer’s warranty.
**NOTE T.Ryan Constracting uses only STAINLESS STEEL capped fasteners on all our metal roofing systems exclusively !!**
Contact us with any questions regarding our services or for customer references. Our team is standing by ready to answer any questions you may have, or to set up a consultation today.
Phone: 305.872.9214 (Florida Keys)
Phone: 954.913.0025 (South Florida)